[ubuntu-art] more hardy mockups

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:52:44 GMT 2007

Yes the second window on test 3 image looks very cool indeed. But I
think that such layout we will have no earlier than Gnome 3.0 because
GTK+ is not supporting that kind of controls yet (personal opinion -
developers have to say more). One more thing is that if the toolbar is
with rounded corners the listview (or whatever it is) should also have
them.

В вт, 2007-11-13 в 14:13 +0100, Günther Beyer написа:

--
Anton Kerezov