[ubuntu-art] yet another theme to look at.

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:03:07 GMT 2007

Going with smooth gradients, merged menubar/toolbars, and using really dark brown and orange.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6273/screenshot2vp9.jpg
Dirty:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6326/screenshotib1.jpg
twf:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6472/widgetdu4.jpg

I'll post it on the wiki when I have more time.  Theme uses a combo of engines.  ubuntulooks, clearlooks, and smooth.  I didn't spend time on the details so there are a few quirks.  I didn't do anything with the metacity buttons either so just overlook those.

I noticed the smooth engine doesn't work with the color chooser within the appearance preferences.