[ubuntu-art] hardy gtk theme

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:41:02 GMT 2007

Troy James Sobotka wrote:
>> 4) The uniform Metacity to GTK Patel window is top shelf, even if a bit
>>    OSX.  Another +1 from me.
>>
>> What image are you refering to here?
>>

> The manner in which the top window border is indistinguishable between
> the lower interface box.

Previously I worked on a design and it might give some new idea for
Hardy now.
http://szerencsefia.googlepages.com/DarkCaramel_nautilus.png/DarkCaramel_nautilus-full.jpg
Comments?

>> 6) Glossy is done like dinner.  It is completely mooky to keep following
>>    that path, as it was way back in Edgy.
>>
>> Sorry, but I don't understand that sentence. Are you for or againt gloss?
>>

> Against.  Certainly not a trend to follow into the future.

I am afraid this is true. Glossy style is out for a while and currently
one of the most popular design on the web. If we go for future release
we must be creating that future, we have to put that future there and
later make it be a reality.

cheers, Erno