[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:40:20 GMT 2007

On 06/11/2007, xl cheese <xl_cheese at hotmail.com> wrote:

> But diagonals do look good in real themes.  These are pixmap themes.
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Schwermetall?content=55578
> http://www.gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-pre2/62434-2.jpg
>
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/OrangeLiNstaBlackPlastic?content=62434
>
> The diagonals don't necessarily have to go from corner to corner to look
> good.  Notice the similarities between the buttons in the
> Orangelinstablackplastic theme and the human folder icons... ;)

I think the idea sound nice on paper, but something with that screenie makes
me want to tilt my head to the left... Is it only me?

I really think that it will be über cool to have a "signature" gradient for
the theme, but it may be harder to come up with one that is pleasant to look
at, long-term, than I hoped... But let's keep the ideas flowing.

Cheers,
Mikkel