[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

Andrea Cimitan cimi86 at alice.it
Tue Nov 6 15:12:12 GMT 2007

I can confirm those words another time. ;)
Diagonal stripes could be fun when you have a lot of buttons with a
fixed aspect (see gcalctool for example), but when you have an app with
a lot of buttons of various aspects (some thin, some fat etc etc) the
result is a _really_ boring theme. Unconsinstent too.

Don't waste your time now ;)

Best regards
Andrea Cimitan