[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:02:57 GMT 2007

On 06/11/2007, Julian Oliver <julian at selectparks.net> wrote:

> coming in a bit late on this one but would just like to second support
> of Patels diagonal gradiants: if we are to have them at all then they
> are the best i've seen yet.

I had a response from Cimitan Andrea (Murrine dev) that he had actually
already tried out those diagonal gradients and found that they did not look
good in a real working system.

While I certainly can appreciate that diagonal gradients might  work badly
in a production environment  (even though the mockups look sweet), I still
want to see it myself.

I will try and find some time to hack this into Murrine to check it out.
Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty swamped in work - if someone is up
to it feel very free to step in :-) I don't think it should be that tricky
(to create the hack atleast - a clean impl is another thing).

Cheers,
Mikkel