[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

AA Boy smartboyathome at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:23:16 GMT 2007

**Note: This is my first time being involved in anything on Ubuntu (besides
the forum).

Anyway, I put together a theme which I think should be used for Hardy. It
includes an Emerald theme (which I am porting to Metacity), a GTK theme, and
a background. The icons are Human, which  All of these aren't mine, they are
just compiled together by me. The theme pics are here:

http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Screenshots/Screenshot-Hardy1.png
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Screenshots/Screenshot-Hardy2.png

Anyway, the reason I think it should be like this is because compared to the
rumored GTK theme (black and orange), which to me feels closed, this theme
is warm, open, and inviting. It also feels like a sunset (to me) combined
with the background. Anyway, one suggestion I got from the Ubuntu Forums was
that I should change the dots which represent the close/maximize (or
restore)/minimize buttons to something else. I was thinking they could be
changed to the traditional option, though they fit well with this theme.
Comments/suggestions/feedback, please. :)