[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:11:17 GMT 2007

On 04/11/2007, Can K. <cank1090 at gmx.de> wrote:

> <ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com>That theme is so f*uckin' awesome! It's
> exactly what I'm talking about - a really nice theme, that can compete with
> Vista and OS X look, but doesn't copy them in any way, because it's
> something original and new. If you ask me, that's the direction to go!

I've sent an inquiry to Cimitan Andrea, author of Murrine, asking whether or
not it is feasible to add these features to Murrine, and whether he would be
interested in hacking on it himself, or we should do it (if he accepts
patches).

Cheers,
Mikkel

I must be honest and say that I have not seen anything yet that I think is