[ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

Jean-Denis Vauguet jd at typhon.org
Sun Nov 4 15:49:38 GMT 2007

SzerencseFia a écrit :
 > Therefore: we should present one dark and one light theme from the same
> type but with different color. In fact it leaves one question open which
> one would be default in the release. Kenneth, do we have possibility to
> survey few hundreds of simple users?

What about a startup dialog (post-installation) asking the new user
which kind of art he wants for his desktop? Something like:

"Congratulations Foobar! Your computer is ready [...] final settings
[...] you may choose between two themes (or add new ones in the [themes
prefs]) [...] [thumbnails and radio boxes]"

(other post-installation settings could be handled at this time)