[ubuntu-art] Logos to play with / Logo 'toolkit' svg

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:38:51 BST 2007

I'm a bit short on time these days, but all this talk of getting some
community artwork going again is exciting,

I thought it might be useful for the people who are making work to
have the logo we used for edgy in SVG format - it will save a lot of
time in recreating shiny logos and help with consistency: I was
looking for the SVG in the group archive and on the wiki and couldn't
find it - though I'm sure I must have posted a final version at the
time...

http://gnomelook.org/content/show.php/Ubuntu+Logo+%27Toolkit%27+SVG?content=58323

The link explains how you can use the svg file as a 'toolkit' to build
different logos from the ones shown in the screenshots there.

Anyone know where the SVG of the feisty logo lives?

Enjoy

Who