[ubuntu-art] call for Gutsy artwork

Brian White brian at felixruina.com
Fri Jul 27 03:31:33 BST 2007

This is a question I've had about synaptic for a while now--why doesn't
it conform to the rest of the desktop's theme?  Is it a GTK1
application?  If it is, what needs to be done to port synaptic to GTK2
so that it will fit in with the rest of the desktop?  Is this something
the art team can help with, or would it require more heavy lifting on
the programming side?

I definitely look forward to the art team coming up with some great
wallpapers.  As Ken said, Breezy was awesome in that regard!

Brian