[ubuntu-art] List Submissions

ScreaminIke screaminike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:39:40 BST 2007

List Members,

Due to a lack of list posts during the last 8 months or so, the task of
dealing with non-list-member submissions became less and less important.
As a result, no maintenance has been done, and there is a massive
back-log of non-list-member submissions.
I can assure you that I have never seen one of these submissions which
was legitimate; they have all, historically, been spam.
It is not my list, it is our list. If there is concern that some of the
items might be legitimate, and there is a majority opinion that it is
worth the man-hours required to verify the validity of the current 1,924
submissions, that is not out of the question. However, I am asking
permission from the list to simply delete them all, and start anew.
Opinions would be appreciated.
--
ScreaminIke