[ubuntu-art] Greetings

Justin Blau blauj at union.edu
Fri Jul 6 15:43:54 BST 2007

Hey,

I randomly came upon this group while browsing through the Ubuntu website
last week.  I enjoy using Ubuntu more than any other OS out there, and I
felt I shouldn't pass up an opportunity to contribute.

I am a college student double majoring in chemistry and visual art.

I wanted to send out this email just to say hello, and to find out if there
are any projects I can contribute to at the moment or if the group needs any
more help.  I looked through the Ubuntu-art website, but I wasn't sure how
to first introduce myself to the group.

If there are any projects I can join in on, or if any help is needed send me
an email back.
If not, thats fine too.

Thanks,
Justin