[ubuntu-art] OranSoda theme features

Iacopo Masi iacopo.masi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:00:10 GMT 2007

You wrote:
For Iacopo Masi, I have done a quick search of oransoda in google-image
and I discovered that Oransoda was an italian trademark. I have some
basic knowledge about the use of a trademark and there is no possiblity
to identify the drink with the theme so you should be able to use that
name. So you should remove the post-it in the synopsis that is the
pattented logo.

I changed the screen pics overview in the wiki with no more  any trademark
logo!

thank you for your important advice!

And will add

oransoda-look is not affiliate or somthing with Oransoda  (tm) etc..

--
Iacopo Masi

web: http://www.iacopomasi.net
email: iacopo.masi at gmail.com