[ubuntu-art] OranSoda theme features

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 29 09:50:02 GMT 2007

Hello Iacopo,

On So, 2007-01-28 at 21:40 +0100, Iacopo Masi wrote:
> Mhh I was just thinking to add it to MOTU list of package.
> But btw this is an artwork package. I don't know if it is packaged by
> the artwork theme or not. I need to ask at Daniel, before updating the
> list in wiki Motu.

Sure. Why not? I'll review it soon again and we should get it into
Ubuntu proper.

Btw: You should all have a look at
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-art-pkg/+branch/example-look/dev -
Ken and I put some work into this example package which doesn't use the
autotools but is packaged using a simple python setup script.

It will make your work much easier and Ken added some documentation on
the wiki to understand the packaging better.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel