[ubuntu-art] OranSoda theme features

Ryan Pavlik abiryan at ryand.net
Sun Jan 28 17:56:45 GMT 2007

Iacopo Masi wrote:
> 2007/1/28, Étienne Bersac <bersace03 at laposte.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> That's very nice. I wish feisty will include oransoda-look package !
>>
> I hope me too.
>
> Do you know if there is some rule to products launchpad to get the
> universe repo or all products in launchpad will get automatically the
> repoistory when Beta freeze arrives?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU

You'll need to talk with them to get into the distribution repository,
the sooner the better since it takes time and since there may be freezes
approaching...

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide