[ubuntu-art] Stock rotate icons for eog and gimp

Emir Beganović emx at linux.org.ba
Thu Jan 18 15:03:08 GMT 2007

I'll make SVG and file a bug with Malone. How do you mean this by 'hazy
gloss needs to be customized for each icon? Is there any SVG available
so I can just rotate it by 90, 180 and 270 degrees?
Thanks anyway, Emir Beganovic

P.S. I'm totally sure there's some SVG for rotate icons
in /usr/share/icons :)