[ubuntu-art] Incoming Feisty art

Étienne Bersac bersace03 at laposte.net
Tue Feb 13 13:41:43 GMT 2007

Hi,

I found a bug in usplash-theme-ubuntu 0.9 : the red circle is in a
different tone than the red curve. You may forgot to redish the
circle :)

Also, i'm worrying about logo consistency. There is almost 5 variant of
the logo :

      * The gfxboot one
      * The usplash one
      * The gdm one
      * The session splash one
      * The main menu one

We must definetly make all this logo consistent. What can you do ?

Also, i really like the new wallpaper. It is so smooth, nice different.
I event suggest to to touch the session splash to include new logo from
usplash and smoothness of wallpaper.

The same goes for gdm screen. I can help for gdm theme. I imagine a
background for gdm that use strictly the same tones than wallpaper, but
with a gradient adapted to the "content" of the gdm login (centered
field, etc.). Do you get it ? :)

Keep up the good work !
Étienne.