[ubuntu-art] artwork for the Ubuntu idea brainstorming website

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Dec 31 17:42:34 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 23:36 +0100, Nicolas Deschildre wrote:

> I definitely like the direction the Ubuntu bulb!
> You can target up to 75px for the height.

Ok. A first version will be ready soonish.

> I also like the symbol of the bug being pointed multiple times, it
> carries the meaning of the "most hated" superlative. As explained on
> the previous mail, the Ubuntu brand should be somehow present. Here, I
> wonder how we could integrate the Ubuntu brand in it... Integrating
> the arrows on the flat logo?

Hmm. There are various ways how some aspects of the logo could be
included, but there's some risk with having something logo-like that is
at the same time aggressive. We'll see.

Meanwhile, inigoalonso posted a comment on my blog with his idea:
http://inigoalonso.com/descargas/hated_bug.svg
(http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/ubuntu-brainstorm-2/#comment-1022)

--
Thorsten Wilms