[ubuntu-art] Second version of Union mockup

Matthew McGowan matthew.joseph.mcgowan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:37:58 GMT 2007

I concur, this is really polishing up nice!  Are we at the point where
people can start putting something together in gtk and metacity?  Also
what would the mouse over look like for the
minimise/un-maxi/maximise/close? and would it be better to stick with
the traditional visual metaphor for min/unmax/max/close?  I find the
current set in the designs (the plus and minus) a little confusing as to
what their function exactly is.

Regards
matt