[ubuntu-art] Just stirring, my desktop

Jussi Kekkonen jussi.kekkonen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:52:32 GMT 2007

Can K. kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika lauantai, 29. joulukuu 2007 1749.11):
> Way too dark from my point of view. Looks...interesting...but doesn't seem
> to have any user- or noob-friendlyness.
> Personally, I don't like it.

Heh, I fully agree with you from "others" point of view, but as I said, someone might find something as spark, not copying but inspiring after seeing something new and different perhaps.
My desktop is meant to be good for me and me only :)
Anyway, appreciate your honest resonse.

More fat and sugar to make my engine running ->
Jussi Kekkonen   tm_travolta(at)kapsi.fi & jussi.kekkonen at gmail.com