[ubuntu-art] artwork for the Ubuntu idea brainstorming website

Nicolas Deschildre ndeschildre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:32:57 GMT 2007

Hi!

The QA team and I have been developing the future Ubuntu idea
brainstorming website, codenamed tokamak (cf blueprint [1]). Another
separate module will also track the most hated bug by allowing to vote
for them. The website is beginning to mature, and we have a test
server here [2].

But unfortunately my artistic skills are not as good as my programming
ones! We will need to work on the following artwork:
- Two banners, one for the Ubuntu idea brainstorming part, and one for
the Ubuntu most hated bug tracker.
- Some "images links". An "image link" is a image template, in which
we add some text with GD. Their purpose is to be published on external
website and forums to promote an idea or a hated bug. See for example
[3] and [4], with some concept images. What I had in mind ATM was one
small image link, static, and one bigger, containing the title of the
idea/bug and the number of votes. But size and number can be
discussed.

So I would be very glad and thankful if someone could help me with that!

Thanks,

Nicolas

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/qa-website-tokamak
[2] http://iso.test.stgraber.org/qapoll/ideas