[ubuntu-art] "Union" Theme

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:58:17 GMT 2007

A few days back I said I'd create a theme based from my own work:

...and another theme by forum user Floodcasso2...

The end result is linked below in a new Wiki, which also states the end
goal. Just as a side note, this was the biggest pain to develop - I'm "Light
Theme" impaired, so don't expect much. The theme also has several
half-finished elements and is missing common features such as "Buttons" and
"Widgets" (Who needs those, anyway?); The theme is called "Union", because
it's the Union of the two themes.

I'll be away on the 25th (today), so apologies if I don't get back to any
emails or anything expediently. Tear this theme apart, please.

 -- Ken Vermette