[ubuntu-art] Fine Artist Joining Group

Henning Ludeke henningludeke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 20:36:53 GMT 2007

Hi everyone - I'm new to the list but a fan of the Ubuntu project.

I have a degree in Fine Art from Stellenbosch in South Africa.

Reading up on all the discussion thus far.

Let me know if there's a need for research or contributions from a
theoretical (visual arts theory) perspective,
or if there are other art theorists on the list.

I want to see Ubuntu making a serious statement on next release.
(Let's give the guys in Redmond & Infinite Loop a scare).

Regards,

Henning

--
http://www.henningludeke.com