[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Mockup

AA Boy smartboyathome at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:16:05 GMT 2007

People, just to let you know, my mockups moved to
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Ubuntu%20Hardy%20Mockups/

Also, I finished the major work on my
mockups. I may work on lowering font sizes and such. Here is the latest version:
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Ubuntu%20Hardy%20Mockups/ubuntu-mockup4.png
I also made some with alternate wallpapers:
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Ubuntu%20Hardy%20Mockups/ubuntu-mockup4-alternate1.png
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Ubuntu%20Hardy%20Mockups/ubuntu-mockup4-alternate2.png
http://www.smartboy.salocinlinux.org/db/Ubuntu%20Hardy%20Mockups/ubuntu-mockup4-alternate3.png

I am going to make a wiki page for my stuff soon.