[ubuntu-art] Where's the official proposed theme idea?

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 21 02:32:35 GMT 2007

Hi,

Just thought I should clear something up. This work is not the "official
theme". Also this is another person who happens to be named Ken making this
theme (nice name, dude!) and although I do find several parts of it
intersting it is in no direct sense the future of Ubuntu or what we will use
in Hardy.

Having cleared that up, I like you palette and use of colors although I do not
get the feeling of that in the mockup you sent other than the colors at the
bottom.

--
Ken