[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Mockup

Thomas L.G thomlie at online.no
Wed Dec 19 11:48:24 GMT 2007

Hi there Ken,
How do I start a theme wiki?

And sorry Mikkel, wasn't my intention to hijack the thread, I just
thought I would continue the mockup-title-thread, seemed logical at the
moment :)

Jan Niklas, I don't think it looks like MacOS. I don't know exactly what
you're thinking about, but of course we will have the default gnome
setup with top panel and bottom panel (which isn't present in my
mockup). Joining the window's titlebar and menu also looks neat and is
rather fresh, while MacOS has no visible division between the window's
parts.

Daniel Moore, I know exactly what you mean... I also like some more
minimalistic themes. A good minimalistic theme might look very cool.
Thinking of some Murrine themes, GAIA themes....

- Thomas L.G