[ubuntu-art] Where's the official proposed theme idea?

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 15:28:11 GMT 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 16:21:58 xl cheese wrote:
> I've been reading over the last 3 weeks that by the next week we'll have
> the official theme direction laid out.  Feels like we're burnin' daylight.

Nope, it is coming really soon now (as in within a couple of days). As always,
the decisions were harder to make than expected, some are nailed down and
others are not - due to this I wanted to get the information together and
then have it checked by others before I made it public.

The specs will be changing today and the rest of the info should be out in a
day or two.

--
Ken