[ubuntu-art] Wallpapers

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 12:06:56 GMT 2007

Thank you for the comprehensive answer Damian. I have used dark themes in
Ubuntu and think that they are not appropriate either. I agree that some
dark accents may greatly improve the usability, though. Here you can see
some shots from my Ubuntu:

http://dilomo.blogspot.com/

By the way when will be the official guidelines released? We don't know what
to do and our will to create something will soon disappears.