[ubuntu-art] looking for feedback on a theme.
Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:48:05 GMT 2007
On 06/12/2007, xl cheese <xl_cheese at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Slight update:
> Still need to fix the upper left and right corners of the metacity theme.
This is not without qualities. Here are a few comments.
* I like what you have done with the gradient continued from the window
frame over the menu and toolbar. We had a mockup where the gradients where
more cream-like, yours seems more metallic, I liked the cream-look better.
* The nautilus location bar seems to stand out to much because of the sharp
top edge against the otherwise smooth gradient.
* The window border and menu of the unfocused window seems "out of theme"
with the smooth transitions of the focused window.
* Is the panel themed by tweaking bg[NORMAL] for the panel explicitly or is
it a custom pixmap?
* The wallpaper is dangerously close to perfume-commercial-style. The
colors are good though.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-art