[ubuntu-art] looking for feedback on a theme.

Nick Bauermeister Forlong at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 06:59:58 GMT 2007

OK... since you asked for it: on first sight, I don't like the look of
that theme at all.
Please don't take it the wrong way, it's a good design - maybe it's just
the colours.
But the location bar looks particularly weird to me. The transition is
just too sharp - how about rotating it 180° so we have a gradient from
top to bottom?

What I do like is that it has a clean look but also distincts the
titlebar from the window.

--
Nick Bauermeister
http://forlong.blogage.de