[ubuntu-art] Wallpaper

Damian Vila damianvila at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:45:51 GMT 2007

Hi Steph,
In case you missed the info:
This is the Hardy Release Schedule:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyReleaseSchedule
When the Artwork Team information is available, it will be there.
You have the Animal wallpapers in the Attic section of the Artwork wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Attic/Animals
But those were designer for Gutsy. I don't know it they will be included
in Hardy.
I have also set up a personal repository for my work:
http://ubuntu.damianvila.com/, but don't expect updates before Jan. 6th
2008, since I'm on a personal holiday break.
And in case you want to see what's been discussed about previous
artwork, you have the mailing list archives online:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/
As you noted, Hardy is in Alpha, and the artwork is still being
discussed. So no final decisions have been made. Developers tend to use
previous version's artwork to generate alpha and even beta versions of
the distro.
So, be patient. Finally, new artwork will be included with Hardy Heron.
Kind regards,

Damian