[ubuntu-art] New Theme

Ravi Shanker ra21vi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 04:38:34 BST 2007

Well, I can't join, as I am not an artist. But I would like to suggest
you that though Aero is not a that much good theme for work, just
eyecandy, but OSX looks simple, clean, high contrast and non-boring
(original OSX Theme). So, when you are designing a new theme,
concentrate over these keywords. Clearlooks too was such great hit
because of it.