[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu ISO Testing Team Artwork

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 26 19:16:47 BST 2007

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Hi Troy. Hi everybody.
>
> As I've told on IRC, we at the ISO Testing Team are looking for branding
> for the team (i.e. an image, a logo, and an icon, which can be the same
> or not).
>
> We thought in CD's, flames (because we burn CDs to test theme), glasses
> (because we check the CDs carefully looking for bugs and problems)...
> but we're open to your suggestions, since you're the artists!
>
> The Launchpad page for the team is
> https://launchpad.net/~isotesting
>
> And the new images should be (Launchpad requirements):
>
> -Mugshot: A large image of exactly 192x192 pixels, that will be
> displayed on the team page in Launchpad. It should be no bigger than
> 100kb in size.
>
> -Logo: An image of exactly 64x64 pixels that will be displayed in the
> heading of all pages related to the team. Traditionally this is a logo,
> a small picture or a personal mascot. It should be no bigger than 50kb
> in size.
>
> -Icon: A small image of exactly 14x14 pixels and at most 5kb in size,
> that can be used to identify this team. The icon will be displayed
> whenever the team name is listed - for example in listings of bugs or on
> a person's membership table.
>
> I think that's all! :)
>
> Best regards
> Emilio

Thanks a lot everybody for your contributions and comments!

Finally, I think we're going to use Troy's icons, which he sent me
yesterday. You can find them looking at the team page in Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/~isotesting

Also, many thanks to Simon Hough, which also sent a nice logo!

BTW, I've talked to Henrik, and he told me it would be fine to improve
the ISO Tracker branding:

https://www.stgraber.org/ubuntu/isotesting/

Please, let me know how it can be improved. I'm CC'ing Stephane Graber,
the Tracker admin and developer, which will be glad to see the tracker's
looking improved.

Cheers
Emilio