[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Themes

Michael Biebl biebl at teco.edu
Fri Sep 8 20:33:22 BST 2006

Frank Schoep wrote:

> The sound work was done by Peter Savage (cbx33) and has undergone
> several revisions before being included as is, yesterday. The African
> themeing is indeed evident but not over the top I think. Both the
> sounds and artwork were designed with the Ubuntu philosophy and
> history in mind:

Overall I really like the new design, good work!
My only complaint would be, that the sounds are a bit long.
If you have a rather fast machine, the logout sound will still play even
if gdm already shows up again (this also produces a mix of the the gdm
drum roll sound and the log out sound, which is a bit odd).

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?