[ubuntu-art] gtk2-engines-murrine iinto Universe?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Sat Sep 30 10:22:20 BST 2006

Viper550 wrote:
> Andrea Cimitan wrote:
>
>> I would like to ask someone to add murrine engine into *at least*
>> universe, because supporting for free the ubuntu community is becoming
>> a little difficult for me since at the moment I haven't an ubuntu box
>> on my pc (so i can't package).

That should be feasible, it's not too late to upload to universe. Please
join #ubuntu-motu and ask them to help you there.

> Don't forget, my Tropic theme (to be included with Edgy) depends on
> gtk2-engines-murrine (of course, I've loved your engine to bits!), so it
> should be in the main repository!

We're past BETA already, it's too late to add anything else to main.
We've a very clear, published release schedule and you need to work
within that if you want bits on disk.

Mark