[ubuntu-art] gtk2-engines-murrine iinto Universe?

Andrea Cimitan cimi86 at alice.it
Sat Sep 30 00:50:18 BST 2006

Hi all... and hi Mark! (or to anyone ho have contacts with
developers/mantainers...)

I would like to ask someone to add murrine engine into *at least*
universe, because supporting for free the ubuntu community is becoming
a little difficult for me since at the moment I haven't an ubuntu box
on my pc (so i can't package).

The engine is now completely stable since Benjamin Berg help me fixing
the last stability bugs it had... and it is GPL so there's no reason to
stop a nice contribution like this.

Since for the moment murrine will not be included into gtk-engines of
gnome (i prefer an approach as ubuntulooks does) could any devs package
it?

Thanks for any reply.

Cimi - Andrea Cimitan - http://cimi.netsons.org