[ubuntu-art] Kubuntu Edgy

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 29 02:45:09 BST 2006

On Thursday 28 September 2006 20:34, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> ...just upgrade to Edgy on my Kubuntu desktop. It's.... wow. A thing of
> great beauty. Well done Ken.
>
> Mark

Ken,

You know I definitely second Mark's view as well! The entire Art Team has done
an amazing job on each and every project. I, of course am biased with KDE,
but Ubuntu, Edubuntu, and Xubuntu look amazing as well. I can't wait until
Edgy+1 to see whats next. Keep rockin' everyone! Thanks for all the hard
work!

Richard Johnson <> nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com <> chi.ubuntu-us.com
online everywhere as nixternal
<><