[ubuntu-art] 'Sets' of designs + *Dapper GDM* based versions added - comments?

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:51:37 BST 2006

Just to clarify - the FAILSAFE versions were intended to be 'less
drastic' adaptations of the current designs so that they were more
acceptable if the other designs weren't popular - kind of a fallback,
not a different set of art for when the user is in failsafe mode,
though that is probably a good idea.

The failsafe GDM is very similar to the Dapper GDM - which is why it
is considered 'Failsafe' - it uses the Dapper logo and the 'glow'
effect around it, with no glossiness :)

Hope that clears things up,

Who