[ubuntu-art] 'Sets' of designs + FAILSAFE versions added - comments?

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 18 02:41:30 BST 2006

Hi again,

== Sets ==
In order to add a bit of sanity to the proliferation of variations of
my work, I have started a page for 'sets' - a showcase of a GDM,
lsplash and wallpaper that fit together well - there are currently 5
up there :)

These 'sets' are designed to show how the different bits of work look
together...

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/Produce/Incoming/WhoDefaultAttemptsSets

Feel free to add any sets if you think you see things that fit
together well - all the necessary source files are on the respective
wiki pages.

== Failssafe ==

While making the sets I decided to add a 'failsafe' one - you will se
that the sets progress further from this.

Failsafe is work that tones-down the effects I have added in favour of
things that were in Dapper - you will see the GDM is almost identical
to the dapper one - for example the logo is the same as in Dapper. I
have tried to make it a little 'edgier', but essentially based on the
Dapper GDM

Failsafe designs have a home:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/Produce/Incoming/WhoDefaultAttemptsFailSafe

and I will add some more options tomorrow some time..

As always, comment away!

Who