[ubuntu-art] Edgy's current art looks like fecal matter :O

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Wed Sep 13 06:53:20 BST 2006

Something to keep in mind for those that haven't actually tried the
artwork live:  The dappling effect is entirely different on fullscreen
than it appears in the thumbnail view.  Depending on your monitor size
and resolution it can be almost unnoticable at times, so I'd recommend
people try it before judging the artwork.

After seeing the thumbnail view, I also expected a strong dappling
effect and had to downloaded xara to double it after finding it hardly
visible on my machine.

Chuck

--
Chuck Huber <chuck at lagunadata.com>