[ubuntu-art] From the Fedora User to the Ubuntu Art Team: Here's your big competition...

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 11 23:14:11 BST 2006

I have found the final artwork for Fedora Core 6 (the next version of my
preferred Linux distro), and I will tell you one thing now: It's going
to wow you from your eyes to your DNA literally, because instead of
widespread bubbles, we have double helixes everywhere now!

http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/

If the end result for Edgy can top this consistency in any spectacular
fashion, I am going to be VERY proud of you, fellow Ubuntu users and
artists.

Viper550