[ubuntu-art] Usplash for edgy is finished

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Thu Sep 7 11:27:11 BST 2006

Op 7-sep-2006, om 12:08 heeft Who het volgende geschreven:

> That is _cool_ - what did you use to make it? I like the added shading
> on the logo too...

Just Photoshop. I'll prepare a version that can be opened up in GIMP
when I get home (uses layer effects and clipping masks now). The
radial light animation is just a black and white radial gradient
tracing the contours of the logo while being blended with it.
Photoshop allows you to make simple animations using the state of the
layer panel as frame (so you can make an animation by turning on
layers on subsequent frames, for example).

Michiel