[ubuntu-art] Edgy proposal - UbuntuEvolve

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Tue Sep 5 16:33:13 BST 2006

On Sep 5, 2006, at 4:57 PM, Sean Hammond wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance, is there a procedure for submitting community
> art for edgy? Like somewhere on the wiki where it should be posted?
> Huw, you should make sure this stuff gets up in the right place so it
> doesn't get left behind.

Yes, at the start of the Edgy cycle we had a so-called Theme Team
application process where people could step up and decide to do a
visual theme for Edgy. This time we had four applicants creating four
distinct themes. See the following Wiki page for information:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/ThemeTeams

The consequences of this structure is we can't add new submissions at
any time of the cycle. For a new community theme to be included, the
idea will have to be sent in early during the Edgy +1 cycle. I'm sure
that Huwshimi's theme will make it on the list if he applied for
Theme Team leadership.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep