[ubuntu-art] [WIKI] Update to GetInvolved

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 23:43:24 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-09 at 22:24 +0200, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Do people know that the mailing list has a web-interface too?
> <http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.artwork>
> (It also has Usenet and RSS interfaces there.)

Thanks to the great tips that Jan has offered here over
the past few posts, I updated the wiki page for "GetInvolved".
Hopefully it will make it that much more easy to keep
track of the artwork related developments.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/GetInvolved

Thanks again Jan!

On a side note, if anyone out there is interested
in contributing to the wiki, please feel free to
update it where appropriate.  If you feel the need
for a new page or set of pages, please locate them
under Artwork/Incoming and notify the list.

Sincerely,
TJS