[ubuntu-art] Proposal : Ubuntu-Art forum.

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon Sep 4 14:14:58 BST 2006

Op zo, 03-09-2006 te 22:54 +0200, schreef PingunZ:

> - Register to launchpad.
>
> - subscribe to the mailing list.
[...]
> - Register to the wiki.

AFAIK you can use your LP login on the wiki now?

> This causes a lot of work to stay updated.
>
> You'll have to check your mail, the wiki and launcpad.
[...]
> - subscribe to the forum.
>
> - Eventually subscribe to threads / forum sections.

You can subscribe to wiki pages and launchpad pages, just like you
suggest to subscribe to forum threads, so in the end I don't see that
much difference?

Also, web forums don't keep status information about what you've read
already, which actually makes it really difficult to keep up-to-date.

--
Jan Claeys