[ubuntu-art] Reversion to Dapper Artwork

Steven Johnson swj_ms at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 03:37:35 BST 2006

I agree the reversion was the best thing that could
happen.  I see lots of good samples submitted and I
never understood why such an ugly wallpaper, gdm, etc.
was even considered.  While I do not like brownish
themes, light brown is not that bad...so if you must
stay with brown, may I suggest keeping the dapper gdm,
and using simple ubuntu wallpaper, and making a simple
ubuntu splash to match it as the ubuntu default.

thanks