[ubuntu-art] Reversion to Dapper Artwork

jarrodhenry at comcast.net jarrodhenry at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 19:30:39 BST 2006

Corey (and all)

That makes good sense.

It was just a suggestion.  We do know that Edgy is coming at us fast and that it's not sliding.  Perhaps an optional pack could be in order for the WIP, and sort of use that to springboard into discussions about "future looks" of Ubuntu?

I don't know if there is a good answer, but I do know that there seems to always be room for give and take.

Jarrod

From: "Corey Burger" <corey.burger at gmail.com>