[ubuntu-art] cancel / apply icons

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 06:31:08 BST 2006

Hello , Andreas:

I don't want to look pushy here, but edgy's final release is barely two
weeks ahead and this issue is really important for me.

Decent icons have been provided which satisfactorily replace the current
ones without changing their "metaphores". We have a red cross for cancel
(and no) and a green tick for apply (and yes). So I have to ask again for
them to be included in tango (or rather tango-common) before final release.

I would like the old "accept" icon to be included as well, you can see the
difference here:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/839/pantallazopreferenciaswk9.png

What's your opinion about that?

I came up with the solution that they should live where they belong, in