[ubuntu-art] Last minute logo love leaves littler outlines

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon Oct 9 22:50:41 BST 2006

Who wrote:
> Here are the more saturated versions: I have also worked on the style
> of highlight on the text - I hope people like it now...
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/Polish/Incoming?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=JAustin_Logos2.png
>

> It's like a 'build your own logo' system - choose a logo and a text
> style and then I can combine them :)

I think the 001circle-of-friends is best - most saturated. On the text
front I would say make the bottom half 100% black, make the top half 95%
balck ONLY (no gradient at all top or bottom) and make the gloss line
almost entirely flat across most of the text, just a slight lift or drop
at the end of the last u.

I would make the 001 logo even more saturated, frankly, I don't think
any of these are as intense as they could be!

Mark